- CrossFit is a core strength and conditioning program that is “constantly varied, high intensity, functional movements”. Each training session will be different and based on compound movements. Training sessions are short.
- CrossFit is not a specialised fitness program but a deliberate attempt to optimise physical competence in each of ten recognised fitness domains of Cardiovascular and Respiratory endurance, Stamina, Strength, Flexibility, Power, Speed, Coordination, Agility, Balance, and Accuracy.
- The CrossFit Program was developed to enhance an individual’s competency at all physical tasks. These include pull-ups, dips, rope climb, push-ups, sit-ups, run, row, ride, swim and practice olympic weightlifting training in deadlift, clean, squat, press, clean and jerk and snatch.
- CrossFit Program focuses on maximising neuroendocrine response, developing power, cross-training with multiple training modalities, constant training and practice with functional movements, and the development of successful diet strategies.
- Anyone can do CrossFit. All classes can be scaled. Our workouts are short and intense. (Greg Glassman, 2002).
Introductory sessions are by appointment only and are compulsory for new members. Cost is $99 for 3 x 1 Hour Sessions. You will be taught the basic movements such as Squats, Pulling and Pushing movements. You will also have a 5 minute intro Workout at the end of each session to prepare you for upcoming workouts.
We would love to meet with you and help you become your best in health, fitness and life.
Tony & Lisa
Please bring the completed waiver form found below with you:
CrossFit Outdoor Fitness Waiver
CrossFit is the principal strength and conditioning program for many police academies and tactical operations teams, military special operations units, champion martial artists, and hundreds of other elite and professional athletes worldwide.
Our program delivers a fitness that is, by design, broad, general, and inclusive. Our specialty is not specializing. Combat, survival, many sports, and life reward this kind of fitness and, on average, punish the specialist.
The CrossFit program is designed for universal scalability making it the perfect application for any committed individual regardless of experience. We’ve used our same routines for elderly individuals with heart disease and cage fighters one month out from televised bouts. We scale load and intensity; we don’t change programs.
The needs of Olympic athletes and our grandparents differ by degree not kind. Our terrorist hunters, skiers, mountain bike riders and housewives have found their best fitness from the same regimen.
Content Courtesy of CrossFit, Inc.